Sunday, May 13, 2007

A reevaluation of the Seattle Plans plan.

Having now realized the time commitment necessary to blog, I'm going to need to rethink the focus of this blog.

I'd like to cover new development and provide some analysis and original content. But it's hard to do that without the time necessary for it. Until I have more time, then, I think you're going to have to expect a lot of links to other sites that are already devoting some time to this. It sounds like a recipe for blog-death, but I'm hoping that as this blog develops, someone out there will appreciate a clearinghouse of Seattle development news culled from a multitude of sources. I know it's something I've wanted for a long time.

To get this blog rolling, I'm going to try a regular feature every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday updating you on all of the development news since the previous update. I'll use this as a base and, time permitting, try to intersperse these regular posts with light analysis, market updates, construction photos, rumours, or whatever else might be interesting. Later today I'll do a live test.

Less talking about the blog and more actual blogging will commence now.

I'd appreciate any tips (about the blog or missed coverage) and feedback. You can email seattleplans@gmail.com or leave a comment below.

No comments: